Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Where can I buy a Lotus Emira hat or cap?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member LonArcvarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2022
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Where can I buy a Lotus Emira hat or cap?

    I'm in the U.S. Anyone know where I can buy a decent Lotus cap and/or one specific to the Lotus Emira?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member princemeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2023
    Posts
    234
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where can I buy a Lotus Emira hat or cap?

    Contact your dealer's parts dept. They can order whatever you want. I got my Lotus jacket last year within a month, but I've heard people are getting merch muck quicker these days.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member MichaelSavan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2022
    Posts
    178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where can I buy a Lotus Emira hat or cap?

    I’ve been playing around with custom headwear lately, and the easiest way I found to get the exact look I wanted was to design a rope cap through their setup. The mix of bold embroidery and comfy materials actually held up better than I expected, and the free ground shipping was a nice bonus. If you’re into dialing in your own logo or style, it’s worth a shot.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •